Three Monkey graphic cut in three
- Tape each monkey to the wall, whiteboard, or large piece of paper.
- Create a columns that labels each monkey. You can use “Saw, Heard, Said,” or “External, Internal, Action,” or anything else that seems appropriate to you.
- Create rows for “Went Well,” “Didn’t Go Well,” “What We Can Do Better.”
- Hand out sticky notes and pens and ask participants to write anything of note in the sprint that they can think of to fit in the grid.
- Group sticky notes and discuss successes and potential improvements.
Download the file for directions and monkey graphic.